We’re Hiring a New Community Manager!
Nov 26, 2019
Hi! We’re hiring a new Community Manager to join us in our Toronto Office for a salaried position, 30 hours a week. The right candidate will be extremely analytic, data driven, and understand how to develop new strategies for increasing engagement and vanity metrics.
Some of the things we like to brag about:
– Wine Wednesdays
– Annual International Retreats (Vegas 2020!)
– Annual Cottage Retreats
– Remote Working Thursdays
– Benefits (Post probation)
– Monthly Outings
– Gym Membership
– Doggo Friendly Office
– Room for Upward Mobility
– Positive Company Culture
– 3 Weeks of Vacation
– Competitive Salary
The Job details:
A Community Manager is a team member at Qode Media who is responsible for the responding of comments and direct messages, and also the strategic growth of all accounts on their client list. A Community Manager assists the social media team with any tasks that may require. They also may attend sales meetings/calls, and secure new clients for Qode Media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Report to Account Managers on client related issues & escalations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Execute Community Management on all platforms for all clients on their client list
- Execute strategic growth plans for all accounts on their client list, and try new methods to achieve better results.
- Perform daily tasks for Qode Media/Qode Social as needed – SERP Reporting, regular communication with clients, analytics management, client meetings, sales calls
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Google Suite, including Drive, Docs, Sheets, & Calendar. Qode Media will provide training on Google MyBusiness & Google Plus.
- Advanced understanding of Instagram, particularly concepts like banning, analytics, and Instagram algorithms
- Highly adept analytic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills for both email, phone, skype, or in-person meetings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree field: Media Information & Technology, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing
- Any variation of education that provided problem solving skills & analysis
- Minimum 6 months of Community Management experience at any level